Lol, listen to this idea...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
this would definitely get the PU pic of the day!

1. Find a picture of a kitchen, nice sized
2. Get a pic of Xan Mark II
3. Get a picture of a plate of cookies
4. Put Xan Mark II in the kitchen picture holding the cookies
5. Make a little chat box that says "Witness My Confection!"

:D :D sound stupid or funny?

T

Terminal {DTH}

:lol: i'll try and add that one to my bossvoice replacement uax. :p i suspect it'll be a MAJOR b|tch to edit the wav thusly. :(

ah well, im bored a lot anyway. who'll give me odds on how long it takes? :rolleyes: ;)

T

Terminal {DTH}

its a word play pun. Per-fection/ Con-fection (confection is food in case you dont know. and generally deserts types of dishes).
what makes it funny is the incongruity of it, i mean think about it...
bitg arrogant bad@ss Insted of saying "witness my perfection" tuns into a girlie man saying "witness my CONfection"
Its Hystericle! trust me on this. if you STILL dont get it, either you just dont have the warped sence of humor we do OR your english is poor. whichever.

hope this helps

hey camel, could i get an UNedited version of that anigif you are using in your sig? i can tell there are a few frames missing, its Suposto be a seemlessly looping animation. it isnt, and ild LOVE to get the one that is! ;)