UE3 - GoW Locust Model

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wuannetraam

Jun 30, 2011
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and new to the unreal engine. Currently I'm working on a short viral live action video. It's a non-commercial project. There is a city being attacked by some army helicopters. They drop something out of the helicopter and the bystanders run towards it to see what it is. I want it to be a locust from gears of war. Modeling one myself would take to much time. Now I', wondering if it is possible for you to extract a 3d model from the game with textures and shaders so that I could import it in 3dsmax.

The locust I'm looking for is this one:
imgres

http://www.google.nl/imgres?imgurl=...page=1&ndsp=48&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0&tx=71&ty=63

I hope you guys can help me out with this. If you want we can put your name in the credits.

Thank you very much already.

Maarten

Last edited: