Like it or don't

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
Kantham said:
Your ideas are welcome.
I would personaly hate having the lightning weak up the vehicle. Mainly, we all do undersntad that the lightning gun is a super-powered rifle that shoots thunders, and who say thunders also say "please do not swim in water or touch metal"

But this is unreal, and the main thing i hate about the game is the hitscan domination.

Hitscans will be effective to death against infrantry, especialy from long distance. NOW, if the lightning has to be effective against vehicles the game is completely retarded.

Well these ideas are on the premise that hitscan weapons in general are nerfed a bit including the LG dmg or ROF and ShR ROF etc. Otherwise I would agree that vehicles are taken out too easily.

I like this idea mostly because it is something different and makes the LG more useful than simply sniping. It's the only weapons I feel that doesn't have the full package. It has a primary fire of "shoot" and secondary of "zoom". Compared to other UT weapons it is kind of boring.

Perhaps the EMP could simply just slow down vehicles instead of completely shutting them down. Also I would expect vehicles to recovery rapidly make it necessary for multiple people to do the same thing in order for it to be useful. There are a lot of possiblities, which ones are used doesnt bother me. Id just like to see it get a bit more attention in the neatness/usefulness department.

Last edited: