Lego: Pirates of the Caribbean

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Lego-Pirates-of-the-Caribbean_624.jpg

Ive just bought this game for me, sorry I mean my son and I have to say its great!

Maybe some of you hardcore gamers think its slightly gay to play Lego games but I have honestly enjoyed many hours playing Indiana Jones, Harry Potter and Star Wars and now this newest one does not dissappoint. Anyone else like? :)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
My son is playing the online games of his favorite stuff and he's 6, so that's all he needs to discover is you can buy separate games.;) I saw the commercial on TV though and it looks kinda cool.:)

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I plan to get this but I have no idea when I'll get around playing it.

anything that's not Call of Duty is homosexual.
Call of Duty copycatted the not being homosexual thing from Halo. In fact, Cal of Duty is a complete Halo rip off. Halo invented FPS. And games. And the Universe. And everything.

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
Still working our way through Clone Wars...

Maybe in a month or two.

Whilst the whole Lego thing is getting a bit old, there is no doubt that they struck gold with the idea. Other than being humiliated at Excite Truck, there is nothing else (computer game-wise) that we (me, kids) play together. Great idea and great fun.

Entr0p1cLqd

May 25, 2004
How does it compare with Lego Batman (my favourite so far)?

Having played through the previous Lego incarnations of Star Wars II, Batman, and Indianna Jones, I'm tempted. Although I don't have the Harry Potter one yet (the kids asked but I refused).

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
How does it compare with Lego Batman (my favourite so far)?

Having played through the previous Lego incarnations of Star Wars II, Batman, and Indianna Jones, I'm tempted. Although I don't have the Harry Potter one yet (the kids asked but I refused).

Its as good as Batman, better in fact as you can play with the split screen (like IJ2) which means you dont have to wait for the 2nd player to 'keep up'. Its the first game we have ever purchased full price, £40! OUCH! but I know we will easily get our moneys worth from it so I dont mind.
I only have the demo of HP and I wasnt keen on it