• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
After a while I am releasing another mod that got created during the production of the UPSX Rework.

I know this one might seem a little gimmicky, but it is the LavaBoots that was once in Unreal, except made now properly with new skin and all that.

Download here

We made sure that these can at least be used in one regular map with shallow lava: Dig.

Though normally the invisible lava was a little bit too high so this is just a hardcoded exception.

Normally in other maps the sheet has to be a little lower so it does reach player's boot height.
You can test this by placing malethree in the editor to see where his boots reach for example, to determine how you should have the shallow lava in your maps as maximum.

Hope you enjoy!

EDIT: Support for Tournament Player and a fix will be added later, there will be an update soon hopefuly. Net conformed.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Updated. Additional trouble thanks to Tim (txt). Link stays the same so just redownload it. Net conformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.