LAN DOES work... BUT... ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

steven350

Apr 9, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
OK... I see that online play is not available until v2.8 or later... I have a LAN, with 3 intel and 1 amd k-6 computers... I play multiplayer Inf... on the k-6, it works perfectly; on the intels, it works but bullets and flashes remain on the screen indefinitely! This not only looks crappy, but slows the game down to unbearable levels after a while... any idea why this happens? If you guys have an idea on how to fix this, let me know (except if it's to wait for v2.8 /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ... also, I'm curious to know why this happens, for my own personal development... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

later

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
The 2.75 patch will fix that and allow online play.

Keep in mind that you are playing "online" even over a local network. "online" does not mean over the internet.

2.71 work fine of offline, single players games with bots only.

According to the team 2.75 will be released VERY SOON.

Shan

------------------
Download the maps, mods and skins then come play with us!

Visit us at www.sgservers.com and stop by our voice or text Forums.