Keyboard & Mouse SUCKS! Where are the 3D Controllers?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Sandorski - Keyboards...

Pre-Windows key is me, also! I'm still using and LOVING my Northgate OmniKey 102, "F" keys along the left side. This baby weighs about 5 pounds! They may build them with more bells and whistles but they certainly don't build them better!

shadowclaw

Apr 2, 2000
Future

Guyz guyz girlz,

When such advanced gamez as UT are made in about ten years from now we probably wear a pair of virtualglasses use one or two gloves with god knows how many functions use voicecommands and to move on a dynamic platform.

Untill that time I'll stick with whatever suits me fine at this present, and in my case is that the Gravis Gamepad Pro
and a mouse.

btw Gravis is a very dureable gamepad, I had 1 that lasted for 3 years after intense use. As for a mouse, I buy the cheapest 1 with a wheel and buy a new one when it's trashed.

I wish everyone of you a happy fragging time with their configs.

Greetz,
[DsV]shadowclaw

-do not fear to engage the confrontation with your own talents-

mishmu

But I don't want to be a pirate
Dec 19, 2000
Montreal
Visit site
Help is on the way

:cool: I know it's an old thread but I can assure you that help is on the way ;)

Thrustmaster will come u with a device that can do effectively what the keyboard does with the ergonomics specially designed for FPS so don't worry, by the end of the summer you'll have your controller, I hope :D

Insecta

Insectacidal
Jun 9, 2000
Switzerland
Something I've started trying recently is putting a gamepad on the floor, and placing my big toe on the 3D Pad. Of course, it is impossible to control direction with your toe (I'm training it, bwuhahahahaha) it makes a good 'Toe Button'. I am undecided to what fits best down there... But something like Crouch works well, and adds a tone of realism!

Beaf

The Defecator
Jan 15, 2001
Montreal, Quebec
www.grassyknoll.8k.com
I know I've talked about this program a few times already, but it's incredible how it made my game faster and more efficient.... GAME COMMANDER (2).
I entered all the weapons, a few taunts, a few orders.... it goes really well and it does not slow down my game neither.

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
Something I've started trying recently is putting a gamepad on the floor, and placing my big toe on the 3D Pad.

LOL, I think other than the thing about spreading this speed cheat around that's the stupidest thing I've heard all day! LOL ;)