Just as a change of pace...any good mods or TCs for UT3?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unknown Target

Jan 22, 2008
Because this forum has pretty much become a never-ending stream of UT3 bashing, is there anyone out there planning any good mods or TCs for the game? I've only seen one so far, that wild west thing, and not much else.

Or does anyone have any ideas or something? Sorry if this is the wrong section, I just thought it'd be nice to have something different in here.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
There's a fair few - I know for a fact you'll love Angels' Fall First, which is looking to be absolutely fantastic.

A lot of them are also being worked on, but aren't in the public eye as yet, such as my own project which I shall now insert a generic teaser concept and refuse to answer questions.
[screenshot]http://sheelabs.gamemod.net/svn/filedetails.php?repname=sheelabs&path=%2FSonicBoom%2FConcept+art%2FVehicles%2Forb-drive-cruiser.jpg[/screenshot]

Last edited:

Calichusetts

Feb 10, 2008
I'm currently working on Tactical Ops 3 for UT3. Its well underway and we seem to be gaining some head speed here. Come visit our site:

http://tacticalops3.com/

I'm sure anyone who has been a long time fan of UT is familiar with the TO collection. BTW, we have plently of opportunities for anyone who wants to help...

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
Personally I'm working on Chimpire {Sort-of follows in the vain of Halo for it's feel, but massively PC-fied} -- but with a map first (CTF/JB-Skyhook) to gain some cred.

amcculley

Jan 20, 2008
My team is working on a Sci-Fi version of World of Warcraft Battlegrounds (Team/Class-based PvP). All the bases are covered except for modelers and animators at the moment. Still at least a year before a public test is available :)