JB-EpicBoy2k4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
This map is being considered for inclusion in a forthcoming Jailbreak map pack.

Are there any known bugs?
If so, do you have a newer version in which these are fixed? Has this been tested?
If not, how soon do you think you can get these bugs fixed and tested?

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
i got around to giving it a quick test. my first time on this map, il bug hunt it abit more later today but i dont think il find much more. i havnt read the thread so pls excuse any that are already known. also the redeemer should be where the shield is definately. or it should just not be there at all IMO.

just a good hiding spot here is all.

another good hiding spot.

can trans in and out of jail.

can trans up here above the grate thingy in the centre :)

just a good pic to show you if you get the deemer then trans in the enemy jail u can blow them all up :) lol

errmm skybox

in the arena. can trans, i guess liftjump onto the top thing. from ehre you can see the bugged skybox again
and also you can hide and get stuck behind the towers. limitaion volumes people !!

Last edited:

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
just two more things i found if you think its worth fixing these ....

mesh alignment. but this one is weird. it slopes at an angle if you go and look at the other entrance.

just a texture thingy from the level below. or is it a mesh?

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
You can trans/shield jump on top of the rafters in the bases and to the top of the arena, but I don't think this matters much.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
INIQUITOUS, are those hiding spots reachable without the trans?
If not, then I don't think it's vital to fix them.

Just got a PM from 4WD who sounds like he's a bit fed up with this map....
if you guys think these issues need fixing, I think we need a volunteer to take care of it. :)

4WD

globle
Sep 6, 2004
belgium
tarquin said:
INIQUITOUS, are those hiding spots reachable without the trans?
nope (btw hiding in arena is kinda pointless, u'll just draw the arenamatch ;) )

tarquin said:
if you guys think these issues need fixing, I think we need a volunteer to take care of it. :)
well i still gonna do it if needed but personally i dont think it's needed after all, it's a fully playable map. bots are quite defensive allright, u can hide somewhere allright. but both are minor issues who could easily defeated with (def) an attacking team or (hide) good admin of the server ;)

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
only the one in the arena i believe is reachable without the trans (and making an arena match tie, is quite useful sometimes, such as the enemy teams last hope is the guy in the arena but your hiding on the roof so he cant get you and he cant win the match and get free or release his team mates).

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
i personally feel this map needs a few fixes, some volumes and a few other things.. i'd be mroe than happy to fix it for you if you dont have the time. I have loads of free time now and dont mind at all. could call it a gold version :D