[Japan]I finally posted all my pics I took in Japan online.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Yeah I know it's about time, but I finally got around to posting all my pics from my 3 trips I have taken to Japan. Those that are intrested can check them out here. I posted each and every last picture I have taken there, so to give everyone a good visual documentation of my trips. Enjoy!:)

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
anaemic said:
over 10 pages and no titties ? man i hate you :(

You didn't look hard enough.:D

69786874_c57782b00f_o.jpg

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Japan is awsome, thanks for the pictures BBA. :)

My brother lives in Japan but he never leaves his house, so I never get to see and pictures.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Ooh yeah I almost forgot, I really like the pictures of you and your girl friend BBA. How is that marriage stuff coming along? :)

I've been meaning to show you a pic of my girl friend, she is from Hong Kong. Living in the Seattle area you get to meet a few million people from Hong Kong, Korea, Vietnam, and Japan. We met over the summer at college.

The picture isn't very good though, she looks like she eats the souls of the damned. :eek:

Attachments

• 284200880_l.jpg
    284200880_l.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 43

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
BillyBadAss said:
Yeah I know it's about time, but I finally got around to posting all my pics from my 3 trips I have taken to Japan. Those that are intrested can check them out here. I posted each and every last picture I have taken there, so to give everyone a good visual documentation of my trips. Enjoy!:)

Which city will you move to? I'm probably going to spend 2 weeks in former Edo next year. You might be a valuable resource then.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Balton said:
Which city will you move to? I'm probably going to spend 2 weeks in former Edo next year. You might be a valuable resource then.

No idea yet. We will either live in Osaka, or Tokyo(former Edo:p ) Not sure when I am moving. I want to save some cash first etc. and then move, but she is getting high preasure to move asap.

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
tool said:
Ooh yeah I almost forgot, I really like the pictures of you and your girl friend BBA. How is that marriage stuff coming along? :)

I've been meaning to show you a pic of my girl friend, she is from Hong Kong. Living in the Seattle area you get to meet a few million people from Hong Kong, Korea, Vietnam, and Japan. We met over the summer at college.

The picture isn't very good though, she looks like she eats the souls of the damned. :eek:

Wow!!1 she is very cute. It's sad that you're so ugly.:p So how did you hook that up, and when do you plan eat out at her back porch.:mwink:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
BillyBadAss said:
Wow!!1 she is very cute. It's sad that you're so ugly.:p So how did you hook that up, and when do you plan eat out at her back porch.:mwink:

Thank you for reminding me that I am ugly. :( I am going to take a risk and post my picture later today when I get home from school. I look a lot sexy then that one pic you saw that is over three years old. :eek:

We met in class, taking the same classes. Asians in Washington State are either engineers or software programers. I persued her like a creepy sex offender who just got out of prison, and she didn't care. She is just very nice, and we hit it off well. I had an advantage too because everyone else in my class is 20 or 30 years older then we both are, so I was the only one who would hit on her. And we of course hung out a lot because we had something in common being the same age.

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
My wang is broken :(

But I did toss salad for her when we made dinner together this time.

not sex thats scary!!!!

I'm obviously joking by the way, I havent boinked her yet and don't plan on it anytime soon.

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
tool said:
My wang is broken :(

But I did toss salad for her when we made dinner together this time.

not sex thats scary!!!!

I'm obviously joking by the way, I havent boinked her yet and don't plan on it anytime soon.

Sooooooooo............does she know she's in this relationship with you?:con: