Janeane Garafalo owns the **** out of some word twisting Neo-Cons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
And you may ask yourself
How do I work
this?
And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful house!
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful wife!

Letting the days go by/let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by/water flowing underground
Into the blue again/after the moneys gone
Once in a lifetime/water flowing underground.

Same as it ever was...same as it ever was...same as it ever was...

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
It looks like Sean Hannity hacked into the teleprompter...

from: http://bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20603037&sid=abXWfVxx_e8w&refer=home

May 14 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama, calling current deficit spending “unsustainable,” warned of skyrocketing interest rates for consumers if the U.S. continues to finance government by borrowing from other countries.

“We can’t keep on just borrowing from China,” Obama said at a town-hall meeting in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, outside Albuquerque. “We have to pay interest on that debt, and that means we are mortgaging our children’s future with more and more debt.”

Holders of U.S. debt will eventually “get tired” of buying it, causing interest rates on everything from auto loans to home mortgages to increase, Obama said. “It will have a dampening effect on our economy.”

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
It looks like Sean Hannity hacked into the teleprompter...

from: http://bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20603037&sid=abXWfVxx_e8w&refer=home

Not nearly enough bloviating and repetition. It also doesn't include the required reference to Reverend Wright and daily playing of the soundbyte.

Speaking of though, I kinda wonder when Hannity's going to make good on his offer to get waterboarded (not-tortured!) for charity. Supposedly Olbermann said he'd drop $1K per second on it.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Speaking of though, I kinda wonder when Hannity's going to make good on his offer to get waterboarded (not-tortured!) for charity. Supposedly Olbermann said he'd drop $1K per second on it.

I would give money to see that. He's too much of a ***** though. Won't ever happen.:hmm:

In other news about waterboarding; I think a really good question was brought up. Why don't the police here in the U.S. waterboard criminals to find out facts with gangs and corporate crime?

Last edited:

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
wow, you guys can't comment on what my post was really about, just the name Hannity. par for the course...

it's sounding like Obama might start "waving teabags around" now. :lol: go ahead and comment more on "teabaggers" instead of Obama's blatant hypocrisy

Last edited:

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
wow, you guys can't comment on what my post was really about, just the name Hannity. par for the course...

it's sounding like Obama might start "waving teabags around" now. :lol: go ahead and comment more on "teabaggers" instead of Obama's blatant hypocrisy

When your post consists mostly of

kiff said:
Obama said:
Political speech soundbyte
LOL HE SAYS WORDS HE DOESN'T MEAN

There is nothing to comment on. Congratulations, you have noted that Obama, like every single politician in history, tells people things he thinks they want to hear. Instead, we commented on the only noteworthy thing in it, that being a joke regarding Hannity, who is himself a joke.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
I don't think she is playing the race card. There were a lot of signs at all the parties that were really down right racist.

3444736449_a55b5c6067.jpg

3447395357_36619070a9.jpg

3454729462_a30f47d17f.jpg

3446270869_da873af5ea.jpg

I'm still convinced the conservative party only exists to troll America. Nobody is really that stupid. Right? RIGHT? :(

BBA did you GIS white trash to get these pictures?

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I'm still convinced the conservative party only exists to troll America. Nobody is really that stupid. Right? RIGHT? :(

BBA did you GIS white trash to get these pictures?

Sadly I think they really believe the garbage they are saying. The majority of them are from the south and we all know about how much incest went on down there, so there is the byproduct of it now call Neo-Cons. The ones that aren't inbred are just the result of a cruel joke played on them by the gene pool. Not everyone can think about others. Take dogs for example. They are pretty selfish and will fight over something with another dog like a treat. A pretty sad bunch really. :(