Jailbreak for Unreal Tournament

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of Jailbreak ?

• Jailbreak is pretty cool imo !

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • It's okayish I think...

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • What's Jailbreak ?

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I believe there is a lot thats gonna be added. Arent they adding Q2 style "stand on a team mates head to get out of jails"?

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
It's a great mod. But not the best IMO. (Read my sig). It would be cool to make an Excessive Overkill Jailbreak.

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
goshenized.png

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
I of course love JB (I wouldn't be a beta tester for JB3 if I didn't), but I think it has more than any other mod for one specific reason: it combines, in my opinion, just about every standard UT gametype. Obviously it combines CTF and TDM - after all you're on either red or blue, and are trying to frag the opponents. It also, though, has a major element of LMS, as it is almost as important to stay out of jail as it is to put the opponent in. Finally, if you are the last person on your team free and the whole team is defending their base, JB has all the attributes of assault, as you are trying your best to just make it to the objective, at any cost, very much including your own death.

Anyways, download JB205 if you don't have it, and get ready to be blown away by JBIII - it rawks! ;)

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
Originally posted by TheGunkster
Couldn't you already do that? Or doesn't utjb support mods?

Haven't played Jb for awhile, might have to give the new ver a try :).

your right. all the upgrades for EO come in mutator form too so it would work. I just have never tried it

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
Yeah, and if the whole Jailbreak crew had helped them put it in, maybe we would see map logos and skinable HUDs in regular UT. Come to think of it - could we make a "Jailbreak3 Extras" mutator that allowed that or something? The HUD for JB3 is so much better than the regular UT one, it'd be nice to have it for other stuff too.