Jackal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
hmm... Never managed to piss me off too much. But the assclowns I used to hang around with? THAT was a different story.

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
Whitey said:
hmm... Never managed to piss me off too much. But the assclowns I used to hang around with? THAT was a different story.

That's cause you are the only reason I didn't stay banned from NB...

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
Now, THAT is the truth. I had to ask quite a few times to get you unbanned before. Then... They quit the game a month or two later.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
I certainly WAS! (Not on the site tho. I wouldn't let BB teach me how)
But the xmp server? :D I was unbanning nonstop. That, or talking with her convincing her to do it. (usually just went ahead and did it anyways)
ban1=nofun4ne1

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
I got one from HoC, one from muppet, one from Spawnies (only permaban I can think of there), and one from DS

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
Clearly you don't understand "permaban," a permaban is a ban that NEVER goes away. I think my last ban from NB may well be a permaban (I've been banned from there atleast 10 times), my bans from Spawnies were all short (about 5), I don't think I was ever banned from DS, I was banned from MYU atleast twice, I think I avoided Omni, X banned me atleast once, Alpha banned me about 15 times, HoC has banned me once, never banned from muppetzone, banned from pet like 4 times, and that is the end of my sad sad tale for now (I'm sure theres more). Total ban count: 38. (I'm almost positive that's wrong, it seems way too low).