I've had it

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Ive been using MSN messenger for 12 years and have never had a problem with it. On my phone I use ebuddy as its got MSN, facebook chat, ICQ etc all in one programme. Much easier

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
I got trillian logged on to my TWO msn accounts (don't ask), my fb, my icq and my yim. And I've got skype on the side. And an irc client that autoconnects to three servers.

What can I say, people want to be in contact with me. :eek:

So yeah, dear Leo. Lrn2Internet.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Well, Steam is more decent than it used to be in past, I mean in it's beginnings I even caught a trojan horse through connecting to one of the servers, no kidding. :lol:

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Windows Live Messenger (the application) crashes instantly on log-in for me on Windows 7. I gave up on it.
I used xFire for a while but I hated the interface. A click on hal's signature showed me raptr. I use that now for MSN.

Mar 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC.
I gave up on on WLM on XP since I have to enter my username and password every time I restart my PC. It does not save the log-in information (E-mail address and password), and WLM support team themselves didn't know how to fix it. I don't know why they're getting paid.

As Darkdrium said, I use Raptr more often for WLM, thanks to Firefly for introducing it.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
"User error. Please replace the user and press any key"

It's really that simple.