Is it wrong just to post on a board to make fun of a bigot?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Balton said:
well... since certain people attest the 1st freely programmable computer to the enigma I dont think so. I might be wrong with that asumption just as mr. eden seems to be about the enigma :D

Could you please NOT use my real name online?
We have nicknames/aliases for a reason Balton.
Please edit it out?

Last edited:

.altan

Tomorrow
Dec 22, 2001
Eden said:
Could you please NOT use my real name online?
We have nicknames/aliases for a reason Balton.
Please edit it out?

You know, you DID use your last name in your thread title about the dentist :p

[/derail]

Homestar : Seriously.

Anyways. It looks like XCON got mad at my comments :)
this is so fun :)

here is his new rant :D
ok first off he died as a marter meaning he lives on forever so allready ur wrong tossa and 2nd your a lame peice of **** posting some **** on anouther forum which had nothing to with that site why u so ****ing jewish and lame thats it im gonna ****ing sort u once and for all.

****** ****!

and yes im saying there is major evidence that shows the 'holocause' never happened.

I really could waste my time doing other things, but things are REALLY slow at work today, and this is really entertaining!

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Posted in pile up thread.

That retard should take his bull**** back to stormfront and keep it out of the gaming communities.