UE3 - UDK Interest in the Creation/Development of a UDK Site

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

roboto_el_gato

Feb 7, 2022
If anyone is interested, I am working on a website solely for UDK game development. I've compiled some resources, though I am currently learning on the 2015 version.

My goal is to develop/improve on the engine, maintain it for historical and personal use. For those interested, any and all knowledge into the workings of the engine is welcome, suggestions for site layout, as well as any help into the site creation.

A large project to undertake, but I believe UDK still has a lot to offer, especially when developing games to run on lower-end systems, and I really do love the way the games look on the engine.

Questions, concerns, suggestions, all welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manticore