“INFm_OnlineRotatingMover”

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Silver_Ibex

Feb 27, 2001
How do I add a “INFm_OnlineRotatingMover” into a map?

When I right click the mover brush icon, it lists all the new Inf mover types except the new rotating mover that works online.

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
Silver_Ibex said:
How do I add a “INFm_OnlineRotatingMover” into a map?

When I right click the mover brush icon, it lists all the new Inf mover types except the new rotating mover that works online.

Oh... would that work with doors? Damn...

The hacky way to do it is to add a regular mover, copy/cut it in UnrealEd, paste in Notepad, change the class to the relevant one in notepad, then copy and paste back into UnrealEd.

It will appear back with a +32 +32 +32 offset, but you can edit that in notepad too ;)

Silver_Ibex

Feb 27, 2001
Thanks! Cool trick, I did not know that Brush to .txt was possible and so simple with Ued :cool:

One more question, how do I attach other actors to this mover type?

Fat Marrow

Vegetable
Feb 27, 2002
London
discord.gg
Not sure if this'll work, but on the thing you want to attach you could try setting bStatic to false, and Movement->AttachTag to equal the tag of your online mover.

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
At the bottom of the UED window you can see a command field that allows direct edit commands like adding actors, brushs aso. So use the following command in this field:

BRUSH ADDMOVER CLASS=INFm_OnlineRotatingMover

Beppo