Infiltration Servers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stickTix

Feb 29, 2024
Marshall Islands
Infiltration was once a popular and groundbreaking mod for Unreal Tournament, known for its realistic gameplay and intense tactical combat. However, with the passage of time and the evolution of gaming technology, one might wonder if there are still active servers and dedicated players keeping the spirit of Infiltration alive, or if it has become a forgotten relic of the past.

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
guess not - oddly I was wondering about this a bit ago.

Edit: I wasn't able to get UT99/Inf running - kept getting black screen. Finally got them to run by disabling UseDirectSound

In Infiltration.ini
[Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem]
UseDirectSound=False

Last edited:

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Believe it or not, I fired up a dedicated (local) server. Nearly 20 years ago I knew how to setup a Inf Server ... took me forever to get it running from a copy of my client. I can only image what I am missing. To bad I didn't think to save my last running Inf server from the Host Server I rented :(

Attachments

• Local Inf Server.JPG
    Local Inf Server.JPG
    225.9 KB · Views: 3

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Let see if anyone connects, it isn't all that easy as you have to change your inf ini file so it can find servers! See this thread: https://333networks.com/instructions/ut/c

Its running what ever I had as a client... so files could not be whatever was released last. Its on a Dell Server I have and I have 1G Fiber. No telling when my IP will change.

At least I know I can still get a public server running!

Attachments

• Inf Public Server.JPG
    Inf Public Server.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 333networks.JPG
    333networks.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 1