!!! Important News for Mod Newbies !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
And in closing, man is doomed. Doomed because of it's very nature.

But at least in the meantime we can enjoy intelligent conversation and games to entertain our wonderous minds. Until next time...

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
I really would make fun of your lack of ability to spell the worlds nuclear and holocaust, but that would be rude since in the best-case scenario, you're still like 5 years my elder.

I have something about people being older than me that I just naturally respect them and don't get mouthy with them.

Mostly because with age comes size... and yiah... I'm not quite willing to break anybody's neck in Orleans unless I really had to.

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
Wow.

Humans suck, and we have to suck to survive... now I finally get what all those bad guys in the movies television wanting to destroy the earth were getting at. Well thx Moj, now I'm either gonna commit suicide or waste 2 and a half ours thinking about population control. Either way you just took a piss on my day.

jk . ) ... but damn that is depressing.

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Buck up little camper! You'll be dead of natural causes long before then! Or a nuclear holocaust...MUWAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh and Mojo, I'm glad you didn't make fun of my spelling deficiencies.

Quote:

"I really would make fun of your lack of ability to spell the worlds nuclear and holocaust"

At least I can spell... "words" MUWAHAHA!

Just kidding man, couldn't resist. It's good to joke around with my younger colleagues, ya' know.

BTW, Try at least 7 years. Also i'm 6'6", weigh 250 lbs, and lift weights daily. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
Yea, but still... I can always just not give a rats ass and have fun and die, but damn that thought in the back of my head sucks... it's like the one agent in the matrix said, the human race is a virus. I just saw the end of this thing on some learning channel about inhabiting (infesting?) Mars... assuming we don't kill ourselves out too soon, it should be only a matter of time.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
lol... worlds. I love that. I love the irony of posts like that. "You cannot spell anything properly. get some grammer skills!"

One person actually said that to me. 1) Grammer does not mean spelling and 2) grammer is a word he made up, but I think he meant grammar which 3) also does not mean spelling.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Sorry about ruining your day, man. Usually my bitter hatred for the world comes out in little spurts directed at targets which are, for the most part, humourous, however I occasionally explode into a flurry of depressive rain, directing all my angst squarely on society.

And yes, I really am a persian cat and monacle short of a James Bond villain.