If you were abducted by aliens, would you rather be in their zoo or circus

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Alien zoo or alien circus?

• Zoo

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Circus

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Please do not be alarmed, we're about to engage the nozzle.

Please do not move whilst the nozzle is engaging.
Moving will disrubt calibration of the nozzle.

Please wait while we calibrate the nozzle.
Please do not not look away from the nozzle.

The nozzle is now calibrating.

The nozzle is still calibrating.

The nozzle has compleated calibration, thank you.

Isn't that Kantham sweet talking to his fleshlight?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Circus, one gig a day, the rest of the day I've got off and you might be able to explore the alien homeland. In the zoo I'd be under supervision 24/7 and not even when taking a crap the droves of alien schoolclasses won't stop knocking at your cage.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Since there are no specifics given, I'm choosing the zoo from Slaughterhouse Five, where I would be mated by the zookeepers with a Hollywood starlet.

~Jason

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Since there are no specifics given, I'm choosing the zoo from Slaughterhouse Five, where I would be mated by the zookeepers with a Hollywood starlet.

~Jason

if you can switch timezones like billy pilgrim that's not so bad...

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Circus, one gig a day, the rest of the day I've got off and you might be able to explore the alien homeland. In the zoo I'd be under supervision 24/7 and not even when taking a crap the droves of alien schoolclasses won't stop knocking at your cage.

Get the day off? How many elephants or lions have you seen get the day off from the circus? Assuming they don't treat you like an animal and keep you in cages all day long there's tent building to do matey! Someone's got to feed the animals and you've got to keep practicing your circus tricks when not on stage, assuming you don't have any other tasks that need doing.

What kind of alien abduction would lead to good/honest work hours/ethics/conditions?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Get the day off? How many elephants or lions have you seen get the day off from the circus? Assuming they don't treat you like an animal and keep you in cages all day long there's tent building to do matey! Someone's got to feed the animals and you've got to keep practicing your circus tricks when not on stage, assuming you don't have any other tasks that need doing.

What kind of alien abduction would lead to good/honest work hours/ethics/conditions?

Ofcourse I am assuming that a Human being in the eye of technologically advanced aliens amounts to nothing more than circus clowns.