If 2k4 is backwards compatable...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
BigFolks said:
My whole life doesn't evolve around computers.

I would hope not! I wouldn't think that computers would give off some type of radioactive gamma rays that would cause you to evolve into something like a platypus!

:lol: Just messin' with ya. Your life doesn't revolve around computers.

BigFolks

Apr 16, 2003
:lol:!!!

And to think I reread that about 4 times! This is just more reason for 2nd hand proofreading.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I thought more along the lines of panties in a twirl rather than life evolving... ;)

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Your whole posts would be 100% better if they didn't exist :)

BU has a whole range of articles interviews and dedicated threads to the subject of 2k4, it ain't hard to find what you want to know.

And seeing as you don't want me to say 'no offence' or anything before my statements, i'll be as flaming and troll worthy in all my subsequent posts in your threads as i feel, without apology.

Good day.

Last edited:

BigFolks

Apr 16, 2003
edhe said:
i'll be as flaming and troll worthy in all my subsequent posts in your threads as i feel, without apology.

i'll be as flaming and troll worthy in all my subsequent posts in your threads as i feel, without apology...

Congratulations... do you enjoy being yourself? Now how did we become enemies? My memory isn't the greatest.

UTM0tards.com

Banned
Sep 25, 2003
ChainsawMonkey said:
Take it you missed the announcement stating there was to be a limited DVD edition of the game then Aenubis :)

Yes, and you forget that that DVD edition will cost $80 opposed to the $39.99 of the regular release.

UTM0tards.com

Banned
Sep 25, 2003
-AEnubis- said:
There is an easy fix for that. I don't buy media, I buy cd keys. I'll pay $40 for a cd key. The rest is easy.

Very true, I also purchased my CD key after the game.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
I should soon have verification on pricing. My roomate manages a gamestop, and he said he was pretty sure they had the same price to order, meaning they prolly sell for the same as well.

Anathema-

...because we're NOT free
Oct 19, 2003
My question is .. if I buy UT2k4, will I be able to play UT2k3 mods on it? This answer will decide which one I purchase :D

BigFolks

Apr 16, 2003
Even I knew UT2k3 mods work on 2k4. That is one of the main reasons 2k4's release date is the date it is. They are working out the compatability issues.

edhe said:
YES! FFS YES! JESUS HAVEN'T YOU BEEN READING? YES!

.. sigh.
PS. Chill edhe. If posting a message to answer somebody's question is so hard, don't post. Just for the record, I realize your post was not an answer.

Last edited:

Anathema-

...because we're NOT free
Oct 19, 2003
edhe said:
YES! FFS YES! JESUS HAVEN'T YOU BEEN READING? YES!

.. sigh.

I read this whole thread, perhaps your eagle eyes could point out to me the post inside that states the answer to my question? I'm sorry I must just be getting old and these bad eyes of mine don't see it.

.. Or perhaps I'm not allowed to be new. Is that it? ..