Ideas for Posting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jun 28, 2005
Jamaica, mon! Hahaha!
Please keep conversation sane and rational. Personal attacks, as usual, will not be tolerated. As Epic will be reading ideas from this forum, please make sure to keep your thread titles concise and clear, and perhaps relevant to the discussion you want to have.

Also, several of us have UE4 subs and there is no NDA or anything else on it. If you would like to know how something looks or works, let us know and I'm sure someone can explain it to you or post a screenshot or video for you.

Finally, adding graphs/pictures/etc to your ideas is helpful so people have an idea what you are talking about. Consider posting them.

Have fun! :)
Please excuse me, I'm drunker than a skunk in a trunk full of vodka. But, I'm insane and irrational! ...I tolerate bullsh*t! My tittie–tits–titties–titles are clear and concise, AS USUAL! But, Epic FAIL hasn't done jack sh*t to make things more fun for the kiddies that play their 18+ games, feel me?! Thus, their stuff's irrelevant, ya dig?!! NDA?! WTF's that, fool? Whaaaa... Naw, mane! Nobody even knows what NDA even means, nerd(no offense).
Nothing seems to work well with these incompetent programming buffoons, (again, no offense, dayumn), running things with Unreal Script. I got invisible pterodactyls houndin' me, in UT99 GOTY, like it's Halloween gone arye!
e8lpj9.jpg

Lastly, I'll post those pics, b*tch (no offense, but, you are kinda' b*tchy")! If only these blasted forums would allow me to upload pics right from my computer, instead of from another website, via a link... Hmmmm... *Yawns! So you can kick me, ban me, anything you wanna do to to me–you can't ban what's within you: human emotion.
;)

Last edited: