Iamnogoodwithknives

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Oh man... my friend worked in the "triage" or something like that, which is basically the urgent care place of one of our local hospitals. He's sitting there when like 4, I think 18-20 year olds, come walking in, carying one of them who is bleeding heavily in the pants. I guess they were "playing around" with knives when one of them tried to do a high kick and ended up getting one of his nuts sliced. I heard, but am not 100% sure, it was actually so bad they had to remove it :eek:

Grim_Reaper ~UFS~

You're all gay and stupid.
Aug 1, 2002
coolgamer1.50megs.com
My science teacher (who's 24) used to volunteer at our local hospital. He saw a guy being pushed into the ER at like 3 am laughing at himself because he stepped on one of those miracleblade titanium knives when he was fooling around cutting up random ****.

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
FeelTheUniverseXXX said:
...while I was dancing with my swords. ...

Am I the only one who raised an eyebrow at that?! You mention it so off handedly.

Some Dude: Hey FTU, how'd you get that cut.
FTU: Oh that? I did that while I was dancing with my swords.
SD: I see. These things happen.

No offense meant. I just think it delightfully odd that you can say somehting like that and have no one (save myself) make a remark about it.

Feb 26, 2001
England
Approx, we're used to it. He's like the crazy woman at the end of the road with who keep a thousand cats and calls them her babies. He's a little ... excentric :) (sp?)

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
hmmz i fell down stairs whilst carrying a stack of old wooden chairs, and damn near impaled myself on the thing, had a big gash from my neck to the bottom of my breastbone for a very long time. looked like someone had been giving me ****ing heart surgery or something

Private~Parts

metamorphose-tetraform
Mar 17, 2003
Wellington NZ
Visit site
-reaper- said:
YOU HAVE THE KILLER GRIP!!1!

no, wankers cramp! :eek:

I did have a few friends who used to throw knives and **** around the room for fun, no-one was ever seriously injured but the house got trashed. We used to dare eachother to do things, once one of us was dared to let off a few blanks outside (this is the uk remember) so he ran to the top of the hill, right outside the police station, and let fly a whole clip of 15 blanks! He then proceeded to stroll back down the hill, giggling and saying "what?" to all the faces staring at him from the front garden. I'm so glad we didn't have swords :lol:

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Approx said:
Some Dude: Hey FTU, how'd you get that cut.
FTU: Oh that? I did that while I was dancing with my swords.
SD: I see. These things happen.
:lol: That's exactly how people act around me. I'm pretty mellow about most everything I do, and people react accordingly.

I find that things I do tend to only be "weird" if I emphasis them as such. I don't, so they aren't :D
Approx said:
No offense meant
None taken :)
Snakebite said:
He's like the crazy woman at the end of the road who keeps a thousand cats and calls them her babies.
:lol:LOL!:lol:

<ontopic>
"I'm a kniiiiife.... Knifin' arooouuund.... Cut-cut-cut-cut-cut-cut-cut-cut-cut"

I love that song :D

Jagdtiger

[UMC]Shadow
Jan 13, 2003
Visit site
Grim_Reaper ~UFS~ said:
Who the hell attacked you? Please don't tell me it was an accident because then it would be just...ugh....

It was an accident, another guy was sharpening it beside me and it slipped. He wasn't the smartest guy I've ever seen.