I won $1000 (USD) today!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Yep. At least usually, I think. The "million dollars" that guy won on Who Wants to Hump a Millionaire ended up being less than $600,000 take-home.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Originally posted by Peregrine
If it's less than (in the States, anyway) $4,999 then he will get the full amount but he will have to report it to the IRS as income.

That is, of course, if I make enough income to warrant getting an income tax form in April. :D

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Originally posted by The Dopefish
You all know about that Xbox promo Taco Bell is doing? Well, today I went and got a number 8 - 2 gorditas (supreme steak, of course), a soft taco, and a large beverage. I almost forgot all about the peel 'n' scratch thing on the cup, but I didn't, thankfully. :D The third prize on the m0 was the $1000, and I won. :)

Don't ask what I'm going to do with it, because I don't know. :D

give me some money man, I need some more Xbox games lol :D