I want YOU to give ideas for maps for ME!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
Ok

Must be:

Gametype:
Theme:
Textures:
Music:

The One that i would like the most will be chosen and note that is for UT.

Add also a description

Last edited:

OoLokioO

Jun 9, 2004
Gametype: either DM, or ONS
Theme:Normandy/D-day
Textures:doesnt matter
Music:Just good fast paced battle music

Uncle_Bob

Sympathy for Mr. Vengance
Apr 12, 2004
www.naliclan.tk
Gametype: DM or Last man Standing
Theme:Misty wood with old wood buildings and ruined castle
Textures:Anything thats creepy and decreped
Music:Wargate -Unreal 1 if using UT99

A big misty wood in a valley. Small houses and buildings pepper the area as well as maybe a ruined castle. Buildings could provide cover and ambush points. There is also a lake with a quiet trickling river flowing through the valley. Could be a number of caves. One of the caves could be a entrance to a castle situated on the side of a hill overlooking the valley (sniper spot). It would be quite large fits max number of players, bit of hunting involved. May just be possible in UT99 then you could use wargate. Would be brilliant in UT2K4 or 2K3 though. I may do a picture on paint!

X22887

!Crap Mapper!
May 2, 2002
ons
a city set in a jungle on a volcanoe...
rivers of lava dumping into rivers of water huge steam clouds
make the city look futuristic like is run on geothermal, solar, and hydroelectric enerygy: also blending into the terrain and jungle seamlessly... like frank lloyd wright would do it.

hey it's never been done, you could make a name for yourself... and if you haven't made this map in 3 months I will.

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
X22887 said:
ons
a city set in a jungle on a volcanoe...
rivers of lava dumping into rivers of water huge steam clouds
make the city look futuristic like is run on geothermal, solar, and hydroelectric enerygy: also blending into the terrain and jungle seamlessly... like frank lloyd wright would do it.

hey it's never been done, you could make a name for yourself... and if you haven't made this map in 3 months I will.

There is a small problem:I don't have UT2K4!

It's for Unreal Tournament.

Uncle_Bob

Sympathy for Mr. Vengance
Apr 12, 2004
www.naliclan.tk
You could still do the city but not the jungle...maybe if you surounded the city with hills and covered it with the premade jungle trees or instead of a jungle a meadow without any trees or something. Just a thought. :lol:

Nimbostratus

Aug 12, 2004
New Jersey, USA
Gametype: Deathmatch
Theme: A busted space station that is literally falling apart as you play
Textures: probably a mix of the ones from DM-Phobos and vortex rikers from Unreal 1
Music: firebr.umx would probably work good for this.

Extra description: I'm not so sure about the layout, though some neat things to add in could be a room with a wall that can be destroyed, which closes the doors to that room and gets all players inside sucked out into space (though its would eventually respawn). Maybe some collapsing floors and a sniper ledge that can be blown up could help the whole "falling apart" thing. Though there would still have to be ways to get back up to the main map. Decorations could include busted computers, corpses, and variaous broken pieces of equipment.

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
Nimbostratus said:
Gametype: Deathmatch
Theme: A busted space station that is literally falling apart as you play
Textures: probably a mix of the ones from DM-Phobos and vortex rikers from Unreal 1
Music: firebr.umx would probably work good for this.

Extra description: I'm not so sure about the layout, though some neat things to add in could be a room with a wall that can be destroyed, which closes the doors to that room and gets all players inside sucked out into space (though its would eventually respawn). Maybe some collapsing floors and a sniper ledge that can be blown up could help the whole "falling apart" thing. Though there would still have to be ways to get back up to the main map. Decorations could include busted computers, corpses, and variaous broken pieces of equipment.

Good idea but the falling apart part could alter the layout still,it's a good idea.

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
In britain in a small town.
Try a CTf or JB map wherew the flag/switch is underwater in this little thin tube and when they get it, they can be fired on easily and it is an idea to have backup at all times.
Can I beta Test JB-Pressure?

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
Ntwarr said:
ut:
Deathmatch
Remake of E1M1 from doom
maybe form my forum these will be later
Org music form doom's hangar level 11-hangar.midi

I don't have Doom.

Never played Doom.

BTW,now i have UT2K4

Last edited:

Ntwarr

Slayer Blade
Aug 4, 2004
Tradious
www.s3.invisionfree.com
hmmmm....

Like it's not on the web somewhere
try the underdogs they will have it
somewhere in theier database thanks
it's not like i can't scan or paint the outline myself
and mirsoft
(world of game midis)
is where where get the midis
thanks more info later if you reply

Last edited:

the director

Oct 30, 2004
Ok
here is one 4 u
it is 4 ut classic file v. 1
but it is a hard one and I don't know if there is a utx that cover the job .
the map is the human anatomy ....yes the heart and artories and the abdomenal system up to the brain and all the way to the azz and you know the rest .
the Idea is educational so you play but at the same time you will get to know the anatomy of the human body and if you don't then you will not be able to function .
it is a ctf map
it could start in a city morgue or a funeral home
u could call it city morgue or Embalming
let me know what you think