I, Robot movie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
The movie theme does differ quite a bit from the intellectual dillemas that were prevalent throughout his books, but who knows, there could be a few quandaries in the movie as well... heck, that part at the end where she shot at him with her eyes closed hinted that there would be at least SOME intellectual value.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Actually I really messed up that post reaper. I was trying to imply that his style of directing doesn't seem to suite this movie and the trailer shows the direction they took. Yes many good directors can do a wide varity of types of movies and I am not saying he is not a good director.

When looking at a new movie coming out that I may be interested in I always look first to the director and writer. These people are by far the most important when putting together a movie.

CK try to hunt to Harlan Ellison's script. I am not aware of it being posted on the net anywhere. You might find it at the library or second hand book store.