I remember this game...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
Oh... so you're gay and have zero acting talent? Love asses like candy? Prefer rolling around with greased up fatmen?

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
It most certainly is.
Could've at least picked someone more... American. Steve Austin perhaps. Beer drinking Truck driving Wife beating Stevey.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Yeah he was most def out of his prime about then, but he can still kick ass for his age. Look at how fit he is compared to Arnold for his age. Arnie went to sh1t after his heart surgery.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
Well... problem with Arnie is that he used to be so huge. Now that he's lost a good deal of muscle.. he's STILL got a lot, but theres just a ton of old saggy skin over it.

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
Also, he speaks some english now, no one likes body builders you can understand :D

*edit*
This is my 666th post!

garbage

a.k.a. Del!Rium
Oct 23, 2005
Holland>all
www.tbc-xmp.co.uk
have any of you ever seen 'Hogan knows best" ?
its the realitysoap or w/e it's called in english of hulk hogan. First time I really got to know of him, and he looked like a complete idiot. I strongly believe that ppl like him are the reason for euro's not liking us..

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
its ok. We don't like him either. If you want someone to look up to...
I suggest Ted Nugent.