I may be able to help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Hello UT Redux team,
I do not know if you need any mappers to assist in this project, but I have been working on bringing back all of the UT maps to UT2003 for some time. I have (unfortunately) no modeling or coding skills, but I am proficent at orting UT1 maps. So far I have completed DM-Fetid, DM-Stalwart, DM-StalwartXL, DM-Curse, DM-Pyramid, AS-Mazon, CTF-Face][, and CTF-November. I currently have versions of CTF-Coret, DM-Zeto, and DM-Pressure in the works. I also have all of the UT1 models exported and textured from WOTGreal except the health vial. I would love to help out on this project, please let me know if I can assist you.

-CyMek

SylverFyre

Spongebob Squarepants
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.byut.net
Hi CyMek

I reckon we could do with more mappers
I'm personally working on Coret, although It needs a lot of work to finish yet and Im currently engrossed in XMP and StarWars Kotor so it's sharing time with them.

DM maps would definately be needed :)

If youre still interested then say and we should be able to get you access to the private forums

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Awesome, I will be ready to rock in a day or two, I'm waiting for my new Mobo/Processor to ship, so when they get here, I will give you the maps. I will say this about DM-Pyramid though, the centeral shaft isnt working, so I have some work to do on that. I also forgot to mention that I have finished DM-Liandri. I look foward to working with you guys!

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
If you need a site I can probaably hack out a rough site sine I know a little bit of HTML and have dreamweaver XP. My motherboard should be arriving today or tomorrow, so I can get those maps to you pronto.

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
OK, if you need material, whet your appetite on this: http://www.homebrewpc.com/claneif/images/UTPrev/ . This is all of the materialsequence previews I have put together so far, and about 1/2 of the maps are represented in these shots, as about only 1/2 have screenshots. This should be fine for now though. Also, could I get access to the members section?

By the way, I have my motherboard and processor now, so I can give files but I need to reinstall windows because my system keps locking up :mad: . This means I won't make much progress untill I can get a 64 bit vwesion of windows XP.

Edit: Here is the link for the .usx and .utx of the UT1 Pickups if you want them http://www.homebrewpc.com/claneif/UTLwo/

Last edited:

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Yep, it is indeed a nice shiny, EXPENSIVE AMD Athalon64 :) I also have some more BSP of a few maps including Niven that are untextured as of yet. I will post links when I get the finished maps uploaded. Also, I don't know who is in charge of setting permissions, but could I get acess to the members section?

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
I will be on it as soon as I create a new partition and reinstall windows on it... my current version is only 32 bits and keeps freezing. Despite that, I managed a gd start on DM-Fractal.