<--- I love this icon SO much

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
BlAcK_PlAgUe22 said:
The vrrc, are you still omnipotent?

Depends on what you mean by omnipotent... I can taste colors and see sounds... but that just might be the insanity talking.

Bacon comes from pigs, does it not? I must remember to eat a pig next time I go to my cousins' farm.

sublime

Cynic
Aug 1, 2000
Texas
www.caffeine-addict.org
Well, I have a few things to say about this thread. First of all, that smiley is cool and everything, but probably doesn't warrent its own thread. ;)

Second...
I can taste colors and see sounds... but that just might be the insanity talking.
This is an actual condition some people have called synethesia. I'd think it would be quite odd, but if it's all they know, it's normal to them so I suppose they get on just fine for the most part, although I wonder if listening to bad music leaves a bad taste in their mouth.

As for the pig meat question, allow me to quote The Simpsons here.

Homer: So Lisa, you're NEVER going to eat meat again?
Lisa: No.
Homer: No Bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Sausage?
Lisa: No!
Homer: Pork Chops?
Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal!
Homer: Right Lisa, one MAGICAL animal!

mmmm...magical pig flesh...

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Sausages.

At Yale college (not the American Yale college), the canteen does this bap with four sausages in and a sh tload of fat and butter dripping out of the bottom. It is truly the king of junk food.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
When I went camping the others ate spam cooked on sticks over an open fire.

Then they ate the sticks. Before I left they were eyeing each other as possible food stuffs. What does this teach us?

Spam leads to cannibalism. And this thread is totally spam.
*takes a bite out of sublime*

See what this thread has done to us? Mmm... pass the DeRailer!

OMFG anime hentai catgurlz spam!
nukunuku-03.gif

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
A friend of mine has a condition where he subconsiously associates numbers with colors. When we want to give him a hard time, we just start yelling random numbers until he gets a headache :D

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
bacon? BACON ? what the f*ck crack have you guys been smoking? quite clearly the ultimate form of pork product is a sausage... and if you can get hold of them a nice freshly made smokey creole sausage.

bacon is just a sh*tty thin inferior sliver of "tried one tried em all" meat products. what the fu*k can you do with bacon - oooh this one has 4% less fat the variety smoked, OMG ?

and with that;
/me goes to put on a pan of guinness sausages....