I hereby openly declare war on ET

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Yep, former {KDS}, I think lotsa peeps are former {KDS}, it's like working at the Waffle House, you do it for a summer and never look back. :p

I bailed when the 2k3 demo came out.

I used to beat on Flame pretty badly. (stress "USED" to)

But now she's far surpassed me in terms of skill.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
oh man webby....you gotta go bringing your Goshen into the mix! the short wrinkly alien kid ain't gonna be too happy about that...he might turn his healing/glowing finger into a weapon of mass destruction for that! :)

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Sir_Brizz said:
That short squat wrinkly alien kid is gonna have some problems matching up to rocket launchers and lightning guns, even with his healing/glowing finger!

Oh crap, Brizz, you beat me to it!!!

/me scratches his head trying to think of some new witty thing to say

I gotta big bad of nothin' now!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
honestly that is exactly what I thought when I looked at the thread title...where is Ren? Why hasn't he made the association yet?

BigFolks

Apr 16, 2003
I changed this post 3 times now.
This thread annoys me. that's all i gotsta say cuz i cannot figure what else to say.

2k3 community is getting smaller everyday.. just wait.. 2k4 will hit and the community will be back beggin for more.

Last edited:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Please like I care why you like enimy territory or why it's popular heack it could be a better game, and I still would care. See this is war there's no room for logic only pure savage rage and destruction. This is a holy war...a jihad!

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
ET is cool, online gaming is cr*p. I even heard of a server admin that wounded players and then healed them in order to gain experience. Now, that is completely retarded :p .

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Questions:

1. Do you actually need RTCW to play this or is it standalone?

2. Is it playable with bots?

3. If yes to both, where can I get it?

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Nemephosis said:
Questions:

1. Do you actually need RTCW to play this or is it standalone?

2. Is it playable with bots?

3. If yes to both, where can I get it?

1. Stand alone

2. Dunno, but the servers are packed to the hilt.

3. See my sig.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
it's only 25 megs? That certainly can't be right. I'm not getting the demo or anything am I?

edit: oh.... 250... well that's certainly more like it (I thought I lost what little mind I had for a minute! :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
All this talk about ET and I decided I wanted to play it tonight since I haven't played since some time in July. And the server list was empty. I couldn't see any servers at all. wtf? :con: So then I checked for an update and updated. Same problem. So then I downloaded the full install and installed it. Same problem. Why can't I see any servers!?!? :mad:

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
And who cares about what games you personally dislike and think you can go on against. Do you really think anyone out there playing these gives a **** that you "have a war on them" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sounds like you think you could make a difference :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
SlayerDragon said:
All this talk about ET and I decided I wanted to play it tonight since I haven't played since some time in July. And the server list was empty. I couldn't see any servers at all. wtf? :con: So then I checked for an update and updated. Same problem. So then I downloaded the full install and installed it. Same problem. Why can't I see any servers!?!? :mad:

Ya, that's a common problem. Lot's of ET'ers talk about it, happens to me alot too.

All-Seeing-Eye seems to be the solution.

http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html

Last edited:

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
TWD said:
Oh yeah and don't think that this means in any way that I am forgetting about the war on CounterStrike,

The thing you're forgetting, TWD, is that while all those irritating CS kids are spamming and flaming each other on counter strike, they're not spamming and flaming us :) Yeah, we get a$$holes same as every other game, but imagine how bad it would be if they all upped and left CS and came over to UT...... :eek: