I can teletrain.......OH YEAH BABY!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fizzy

Bubbling
May 3, 2000
Visit site
The only way to safely pick up a damaged teledisk (besides dying and acquiring a new one as a result) is to walk/run over it. Anytime you walk/rub over your disk you will pick it up and it will be restored to new.

~Fizzy

Fizzy

Bubbling
May 3, 2000
Visit site
The only way to safely pick up a damaged teledisk (besides dying and acquiring a new one as a result) is to walk/run over it. Anytime you walk/run over your disk you will pick it up and it will be restored to new.

~Fizzy

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Thanks Fizzy.

Thanks Fizzy.

Thanks Fizzy. ;)

I'm just teasing you buddy, you can delete your double (or triple) post by clicking on the little notepad icon to the top right of the post.

Hmmm, what if someone boots my telejammy into the lava? If I primary click will I die?? Obviously, I can't pick it up. Am I just without a translocator until I die??

Also, I really don't use the teleporter enough. I like weapons that go bang or blam or BOOM. :) But its become apparent that mastery of the tele is essential. I'm gonna start working on it. Besides, it is pretty cool to turn people inside out.

killtard.gif