How to recognize a bot user?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
Hade said:
Ever heard about the case of Subvertio?

Anyway to the question: An aimbotter hits EVERY shot even if the target is miles away and the aimbotter is using lets say the assault rifle. Actually aimbotter is very easy to detect because of that. :p

Oh and if you wanna see an aimbot in action just watch the XMPTV episode 25. You can find it here: http://www.file-nexus.com/main2.2.php?parent=379

WTFE! What a waste of time, there's nothing to see in that episode. You're either on crack or got your episodes mixed up.

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
Hade said:
Anyway to the question: An aimbotter hits EVERY shot even if the target is miles away and the aimbotter is using lets say the assault rifle. Actually aimbotter is very easy to detect because of that. :p
RLD said:
WTFE! What a waste of time, there's nothing to see in that episode. You're either on crack or got your episodes mixed up.

If Hade doesn't realize that any semi-intellegent individual is easily capable of toggling an aimbot to hide its usage (in any given game), and that only guns with pin-point accuracy, such as the pistol or sniper rifle, are physically capable of high accuracy attacks at anything above medium range, regardless of whether or not a bot is involved, then I doubt he really knows what he's looking for. As such, I refer you to your former assumption RLD.

ahhh, sparrow, your so cute. like a little puff ball of cotton candy. there is a cheat thing for XMP. the speedhack, and the aimbot. i saw somewhere u can download it. but never payed attention to the address, cuz i don't cheat. and you all know that i suck, so i cant cheat. however when i get in the tank, well im still not cheating, but i own you all. hey look, im just rambling on. hurray for me.

Hade

Crowd Pleaser
Jan 23, 2004
RLD said:

Actually .:DCSB:. Sub(vertio) admitted after that match at he used aimbot in it. You can clearly see it in garden when the narrator is following him. But its an old thing which should be forgotten. I just brought it up to prove there really is aimbots in XMP.

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
ok can we just forget about subvertio for the rest of our lifes and that would be great :)

U guys should be more concerned with External Triggerbots

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
its obvious that kaio/angelus were ALSO cheating. I saw kaio heal angelus for a second and his life kept going up...then he got shot a little by angelus and i think system and his life was going UP even though kaio was shooting and stuff. th has all the cheaters now huh ? : )

[tH]Angelus

Father of Wings
Mar 16, 2004
www.thclan.co.uk
Otherwise "known" as an onrelease keybind, exactly like the one [pet]cr0w used against us in an official jxl match to hack the seaside generator while being miles away fighting. L0cky (head xmp jolt admin) has since been informed of this "glitch" in the game by me and has negated its effects within the jolt server

Emmet Otter

I miss XMP :(
May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
I believe there are cheaters out there playing this game. Even in the laggiest of servers, rangers are cappin' me in two shots with the hand gun. When i see this, i just shake my head and keep playing. You aimbotters know who you are................cause you suck at playing this game!!!

Kaio

Apr 5, 2004
FurociousFa said:
its obvious that kaio/angelus were ALSO cheating. I saw kaio heal angelus for a second and his life kept going up...then he got shot a little by angelus and i think system and his life was going UP even though kaio was shooting and stuff. th has all the cheaters now huh ? : )

Wtf are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.