How to Get Unreal Sounds?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pantycheez

Nov 2, 2002
San Jose CA
Visit site
I'm an old time UT player still playing on the original version. My son is making a lot of music and I wanted to snag some of the UT sounds for his next tune. Specifically, I want to grab things like the following:
  1. headshot
  2. killing spree
  3. double kill
  4. etc
If someone could tell me how I can extract these sounds from UT, I would really appreciate it. I once new how to do this years ago but I forgot and lost the hard drive with the sounds. I would like to have them as wave files if possible.

Thanks in advance, PC

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Go here:
http://www.wotgreal.com/wotgreal/Navigation/download.cfm
Grab the Exporter stand-alone exe file.

1) Open it and point it towards your UT installation, specifically the sounds folder.
2) Pick a package in the left column and highlight it.
3) Click the "View music and sounds" button along the top.
4) You will see the middle column populate with sound files. Click through them to sample.
5) Tick the box next to the ones you want to export and then hit "Export sound and music" button (says WAV on it).
6) your sounds will now be in a folder in your UT installation in wav form ready for use.