How many days left?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phant00m

Nov 8, 2003
like i said..HUMORIf microsoft can f*ck up anything they certainly will try

But this is going offtopic so give it a rest :p

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Well ... in 4 days we'll know for sure what they could or couldn't do. ;)

phant00m

Nov 8, 2003
TWD said:
It will be thursday in the afternoon. Robert told me so.

Darn! And I voted for 2day for the release date of the demo :rolleyes:

That's much 2 late.(Even it was 2day it still would be 2late L:eek:L

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
TWD said:
It will be thursday in the afternoon. Robert told me so.

Still haven't made an appointment with the therapist about those voices you keep hearing, huh? :lol:

Man, I hope it's sooner than Thursday afternoon. This dialup gonna have to be chuggin' longer than that so that I can have it for the weekend.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
and you all know that the 2k4 demo is going to be as big or bigger than 2k3 right?

phant00m

Nov 8, 2003
Sir_Brizz said:
and you all know that the 2k4 demo is going to be as big or bigger than 2k3 right?

I would say that the demo would be MUCH bigger than the ut2k3 demo(However this was 2 small). I think this demo will be around 300-400 MB's *looking at all the maps and vehicles*

And IF they release it on Thursday then i will be able to download it on Friday :mad: Since I live in Holland :(
Damn i hate that time difference..every day for the last few days i had 2 calculate what time it is in america now :lol:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
All current signs point to something between 200 & 250 Mb for the demo.

And as for time-difference ... I just expect +/- day delay between those slow americans and us ;)

phant00m

Nov 8, 2003
A_Rimmerlister said:
All current signs point to something between 200 & 250 Mb for the demo.

And as for time-difference ... I just expect +/- day delay between those slow americans and us ;)

Yep now THAT's a race they will never win :lol:

Actually it's 290 MB's..(I just read that on fileplanet)

Last edited by a moderator: