How long will you live?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Terminal {DTH}

im not depressed, i just dont LIKE life.

Originally posted by icest0rm
No matter if your life expectency is 45 or 85, it still seems life is way too short.
:hmm:

oh i dono bout that. YOU go ahead and live a nice long extended life... ild rather NOT myself. dont ask why. and indeed, for many years now ive had the STRONGEST preminition that i wont live to reach 50. im ok with that. (as a child i used to have dreams that Lierally came true later (such as sitting in an unfirmiluar school with my foot up in a cast *important note, i had NEVER had a broken bone in my body at the time of this dream* and about 6 or so months later i was there JUST as i had dreamed. it was freaky as hell.) so i am taking this premition very seriously.)

and at any rate life sux to much to want to stick around longer then nessary IMO (without doing something STUPID to hurry the conclusion). but that's me. you hold your openion and ill mine.
my views on this matter havnt changed for decades...literally.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
71. To be honest, I was expecting more, but on the other hand I like this figure. I'll live to retire, have a few years of what the hell I feel like, then die before I go hopelessly senile.

Amanda

Banned
Nov 10, 2001
Institution
Re: 43

Originally posted by Terminal {DTH}
now you might think that is a BAD thing, escially considering how old i am already but i dont. honestly that's about what i figured long ago and im qite fine with it.

we'll miss you, then.

T

Terminal {DTH}

that's sweet dear, but you dont need to lie to me.

Originally posted by Amanda

we'll miss you, then.

*shrug*
i can count the number of people that WILL miss me on one hand, and with fingers to spare. :hmm: does it bother me? no, why should it?

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
:con:

Did any of your grand parents live to age 85?
Reason: 25% genetic factor
so the fact that my grandfather was killed in the war means im gonna die at 68 instead of 72?:p

also, put a insanly large number in the # of cigs smoked daily. :D

and finally, women get boobs AND an extra 5 years of life? i demand a refund!:D

.altan

Tomorrow
Dec 22, 2001
78... Not very good, but not so bad either. Some factors I "guessed" would happen.

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
Originally posted by anterobs
47!!! :eek:

WOW! I may have more 20 years only!! :eek:

Well, considering how "healthy" and "stimulating" my life is, I can't say that this was unexpected. :rolleyes:

wow, what do you do that's so stressful?

It gave me 86 even though I answered some of the questions in what I thought would be a negative way. Oh well. ;)

-I_AM{skullface}