how do you created a moving or rotating sky??? Like in CTF-Face

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PhrozeN

And Apple a day keeps the doctor away
Sep 16, 2001
Winnipeg MB
www.redfire-mg.com
Now I have yet to find a t00torial on this one, but I've wanted to create a sky that either rotates or looks like the level is in motion. in DM-Oblivion you can see stars whizzing past you and I wanna know how to create that neet effect. If somebody could help thad be great! Thanks

MachDelta

Haphazard Nobody
Apr 29, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Face uses a Rotating Skybox actor (I think its just a subclass of Skybox), but I forget how to set it all up.

Other levels like DM-Hyperblast just use panning textures.

fallonme

tangled web
May 18, 2001
Fractured Reality
fallonme.tripod.com
Originally posted by MachDelta
Face uses a Rotating Skybox actor (I think its just a subclass of Skybox), but I forget how to set it all up.

Other levels like DM-Hyperblast just use panning textures.
It's called a Rocking SkyZone
No it doesn't there is a mover in the skybox that is attached to the sky zone with the star texture on it which causes the vanishng point effect.:D