how do u talk on ut? lol

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MagicToaster

Jun 9, 2001
New jersey
MS Game Voice

Battlecom was blitzkreiged [sp] by Microsoft I think. Now there's no decent way to voice chat, which is a darn shame too. Anyone have any ideas or know of any clans that prefer talking over typing?

MagicToaster

Jun 9, 2001
New jersey
ideas aren't all stupid

I think It'd sound cool to have 4 players, 2 fighting against each other, and 2 as spectators to act as spies telling their friend where the enemy is at. I wonder how'd that work with 1v1 Capture the Flag...

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
Yeah it is very funny
I've done it with my friend, he challenged someone with 1v1
I just looked at the shieldbelt and says when it was ready
ha ha that was funny

MagicToaster

Jun 9, 2001
New jersey
Spectators can be fun!

well whaddya know, spectators do have a use. And there's not one working unreal voice server yet, glad bless microsoft's little heart...

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Erm, that isn't fun but cheating! :mad:

And that's excactly the cause why specs are forbidden in clanmatches

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
lol I know the 2 players, they are my friends, so I want to make fun of one guy ha ha
I told him after the match though

Roger Wilco is just the best. I play Strike force a lot and me and my mates use it: it creates no lag at all (not noticable anyway), costs nowt (unlike gamevoice (the hardware anyway)) and quality of sound is brill. We also use it to tell where the enemy are when one of us is dead :p and ever since we started using it we actually started winning some games and coming up tops most games ! GET IT

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Originally posted by SomeoneWhoHatesYou
no offense but if you can't just read the instruction booklet or check your prefs to see how to type. Thats just sad.
Your name says it all :rolleyes:
With that attitude you won't last long here

Anyways, why this thread is stil alive and his that much views is beyond me :con:

UT_cyberg][dan

Apr 2, 2000
www.catapultic.com
Originally posted by OshadowO
you can stick your head inside your monitor...then you are in UT in a sense:D

No... you would then be inside your monitor. However, if you can identify yourself as a vector and transpose yourself into one of the codelibs, then recompile and redistribute yourself, you would truly be "inside" UT.

GET IT RIGHT. dammit. :D