honk if you think quake 3 sucks.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XSenergy

Nov 26, 1999
Arlington, TX USA
Visit site
Honk if you think Watchdog is a hypocrite /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Shut up Damphir.

Hmmm, Soul states that we should honk, yet then he himself beeps. This isn't a car, it is written text. How do we know that honk doesn't the nosie a goose makes. By beeping he shows that he protests against anti-Quakeitism by making a diffrent sound. I think Soulstripper likes Q3A, likes it alot in fact.

bullet2.gif

"Kill 'em all, and let the graphics card sort them out."

lestat

Nov 29, 1999
boise,id,usa
unrealcontest.com
I agree with watchdog, Leave the wars to the developers,Heck I like Quake, when it first came out it rocked, I like Unreal and Ut too, also half life, and old games like Arena:the elder scrolls, Tribes is a kick too, I like a lot of the new games that have come out,Did I mention Nerf Arena Blast?hehe thats fun too! Dont get sucked into the wars, play all the games!
~Lestat

bmmagic

Why even attempt to argue over this crap? A good game is a personal matter. You may never convince a Starcraft fan that Quake3 or UT is better. Hell, you may not convince a Doom player that Q3A or UT is better. Why even try? If you like something, then FKing enjoy it. There is no need to persuade others to join your world unless you perceive that they are badly mistaken and informing them is for the better good.

Hell, while we are at it, let's force the Fundie Xtians to admit that a global flood cannot account for meters of salt deposits between other layers containing fossils.

Perhaps we can even falsify the claims of Jedi by having them fail at levitating objects. Star Wars fans may never recover --- do you want this on your conscience?

Then again -- never mind -- for I'm very toasty on minez alchomoholz..... he hee Long live the Pepe Lopez Te-kill-ya.