Hey, offliners!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I haven't played the UT series online in a while, but what I did appreciate is the "no talking trash" or basically hardly any talking at all during the matches and that was good because if I responded I couldn't do it quickly. I'm sure at least the talking thing will change for CTF and other non-DM team games though. I'll try to get back on tonight as well.:)

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
Nah. Poor connection = bad ping = awful game experience = not worth it and already a dealbreaker. Then there's also the aspects of limited selection of maps, mods, mutators, etc. and not really getting to pick what you play weighing in. Offline, you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want with better performance. There's also a lot of players online who are even dumber than bots (on public servers).

Most people who play offline do so for the flexibility and lack of BS that it provides over online play. I'm not sure who you're trying to sway with a thread like this, because most people (like me) who don't play online do so for these kinds of reasons. I can't speak for everyone, but skill has nothing to do with it for me.

no broadband for me either :(

DarkSonny

Beware!
Apr 8, 2008
Malaga, Spain
I can join if here is any server on...I usually play offline in a 70% and the the 30 % slice is online...Where can i play in a ut3 server?

A very stupid question: Why is Evilmrfrank banned? Lol

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Just remember at FragBU, no one will talk trash to you, no one will judge you on how you do. If you're in-game and don't really want to play, most regulars, like me, will stop and we can just mess around. I'd gladly stop and not play, I'd actually prefer it. :D

Does this mean no one gets their panties into a bunch over teams these days?

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
That's awesome.

The best part about it is there hasn't been a decent fragbu since epic showed up, and all the creatures came out of the woodwork and filled the server thereby alienating the regulars who actually showed week after week... LOLOLOLOLOL