HEY! Get your acts together people!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Yeah... and my arms are always tired... from beating off all the women! I don't want to hear any "beating off" comments either!!

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

I decided to pop in again and see if this thread had died yet.... I was glad to see that the spirit of creativity lives on!

Taskmaster quickly checked the bank of computer monitors. Each monitor showed various read outs, data list and status of the virtual reality program currently being run. Several medical monitors beeped quietly, as they observed CHYRSt's heart rate, blood pressure and so on.

"Look's like CHYRSt is having that Scully fantasy again." chuckled Taskmaster. The heart rate display was jumping and the blood pressure was rising. Just for fun he slid out a keyboard and quickly adjusted the excitablilty factor of the Dana Scully artificial intelligence file.

"I can't help but feel sorry for the guy" he thought aloud. "I mean living your entire life hooked to these computers but believing you're living a life!"

Taskmaster sighed and sat back in his chair. It had been fun for a while to program himself into the virtual reality universe that CHRYSt was confined to, under the guise of a UT player, but after a while it was taking too much time.

On a sudden whim, Taskmaster slid the keyboard out again and began creating another virtual entity. "Oh this will be classic..." he laughed. "Let's see.. I'll name him Biff...likes UT... likes industrial music, add 'rivet head' to buzzword data base, make him a member of the network administrator knowledge base subroutine and make him prone to visit the Planet Unreal forums."

Taskmaster stopped briefly to surpress his self-satisifed laughter. "And for the kicker I'll make him attracted to CHRYSt!"

Taskmaster made a few modification to the artificial universe and introduced the new Biff character into the world.

Taskmaster examined the monitors once more and noticed that the fantasy module had finished. He grabbed a clipboard hanging on the wall and noted the time and current readings on it before hanging it back on the wall.

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

B

Biff

Hi GUYS! I'm new to UT, but I love it already! Woo, it makes me faint just to think about it. If there is any one in the Washington DC area who is MAN enough to handle me, let's play together... and UT too!

Say, does any one know a guy named CHRYSt? That silly ole Dave stopped calling me after I told him I thought he was cute. What's a poor guy to do?

Toodles!

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Hey, I have never held it against a man when he hits on me. It's quite flattering. Gay men are just as picky as straight ones.

Hey Biff, ya know, I don't swing that way...but I've got some friends that would love to *really* get to know ya.

But for now, I'm busy...

*CHRYSt starts humpin' away at Dana Scully again

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

CHRYSt

Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Hey, some of those cartoons made me laugh. That's not fair...Jesus is supposed to be boring! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

trinity

Noli me tangere
Jan 3, 2000
Southern California
Unbeknownst to CHRYSt, Mulder has been lying in wait for him since he saw Scully leave with that guy. CHRYSt leaves the bedroom to get some food and
***BANG***
CHRYST lies there in a puddle of blood 'n guts.
Mulder runs into the bedroom to find Scully, he runs over to her and asks her, "are you ok?"
"well i was", she replies "until you came over and wrecked everyhting. dont you ever learn?"
****BLAMMO*****
Mulder lies there in a puddle of blood 'n guts.
unfortunatly, the woman they both thought was Scully, is actually a bloodsucking shape-shifting alien. and its out to kill us all!

bullet2.gif

"And since I am the ranking officer on this ship, if you don't like it, you can go to hell."

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Man you are a trip.... just not sure to where! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Check out www.reverendfun.com to see my collaborations with a daily cartoon artist. Check out today's cartoon, 4/5, 4/3, 3/22, and 3/7... for more of mine. Later!

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

Ciezo

Apr 6, 2000
The bloodsucking shape-shifting alien comes after Ciezo first.

A large shadow looms over Ciezo. Slowly he turns around.

He sees that it's his girlfriend.

"Hey!"

*Blam

Ciezo falls to the ground and the alien sucks his blood.

"Whenever you think chainsaw, think Army of Darkness"

[This message has been edited by Ciezo (edited 04-07-2000).]

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
The alien is startled by the sudden clamor of metal on the floor. A small metal cylinder bounces and rolls toward the alien, coming to rest just inches away from its feet.

The alien considers the small object, observing it with opaque eyes that shift like liquid and glow in the dark. It hisses, drooling acid on the floor.

The metal cylinder explodes in the creature's face, disintegrating its head and shredding its chitinous body into gooey chunks of giblets. Alien acid blood spatters the floor and walls.

A big beefy guy comes in and surveys the destruction wrought by the pipe bomb.
He then puts on his sunglasses, and slings a rocket-propelled grenade launcher on his back.

"My name's Duke Nukem" he says, "and I'm coming to get the rest of you alien bastards."

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"
PuF: Bring on the pain!

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
So CHRYSt, you still believe you're living in the "real" world? Good cause my bosses almost fired me for introducing Biff into your virtual real- uh, I mean never mind. I have to go now....

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Ciezo

Apr 6, 2000
Where did Biff run off to anyway? =)

bullet2.gif

"Whenever you think chainsaw, think Army of Darkness"
http://teamx.clanhosting.com

G

GunnerX

But alas!! Biff has been kidnapped by CHRYSt and has been turned into CHRYSt's personal love slave!!!

Poor Biff, poor poor Biff. We hardly knew you.

bullet2.gif

[MUTTS]GunnerX

"If at first you don't succeed, don't try Sky Diving!"

CHRYSt

Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Dude Task, that's weak! Homophobes really piss me off.

Biff's busy painting my house, and can't talk right now.

mmmmm....Scully...

bullet2.gif

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
/me is still scratching head trying to figure out whether it was really a decoy or whether it was lag...

Anyway, it wouldn't be the first time I got fragged for stopping to gib a body. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Mmmmmm. Giblets.

bullet2.gif

Morety[PuF] - Betcha can't eat just one...well c'mon...EAT ME!

CHRYSt

Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
/me has sex with Dana Scully as everyone gibs each other.

(quite a one track mind these days, huh?)

bullet2.gif

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
/my dismembered member goes flying by Scully as she's skulling CHRYSt. She stops and runs after it, gets it stuffed by a taxidermist and uses it on herself.

/me then respawns naked and starts throwing fesces at CHRYSt and Wolf while scratching myself. (Damn fecal throwing monkey mod is turned on again.)

bullet2.gif

Morety[PuF] - Betcha can't eat just one...well c'mon...EAT ME!

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Might I interject (no pun intended) that things are getting a bit out of hand (again, no pun intended)! Maybe we should channel the story line in another, more wholesome direction... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

G

GunnerX

*sigh*

/me wonders why every single thread ends up with nekked monkeys throwing feces at other people.

*splat* Uh-oh Mortey got some on Trinity.

bullet2.gif

[MUTTS]GunnerX

"If at first you don't succeed, don't try Sky Diving!"

Status
Not open for further replies.