Hello Everyone, Noob Here

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Well, you could have a 8GB RAM drive, copy a game into it on windows start up and later have pretty nice loading times.

Almost Tactful

Unreal Noob
Apr 8, 2009
lol, thanks :)

oh and as to the reference to the HDD's I totally agree but the only step after this is to SSD and while I almost took the jump I couldn't justify the $400 for less then 200GB of space. I had a couple Raptors in RAID0 before these and these are actually a lot faster :) I get about 280MB/s average with them and almost 2800MB/s burst with write cache enabled :)

-------

tags: postcount spam, your pc sucks, increment post count

Wow....really? Real mature.....who cares about post count anyway?

Last edited:

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
OT is like a completely seperate part of the forums. The nasty part where people get stabbed down dark alleys, and where battles of religion and politics turn into an exchange of derogatory language and porcupines.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Wow....really? Real mature.....who cares about post count anyway?

Post count doesn't matter, but the rate does. :)

You just hit OT, actually I think you had a really warm welcome, but don't think this place is only built up from saints. And the last thing to bother with is the tag moles. Admins don't want to remove that stupid tag feature since it was added, I personally think it's just a way for users to embarrass people anonymously. Really, who use tags to find threads anyway?

Here are the forums you'll like:

UT3 Mapping Content release Modeling/Skinning

Last edited:

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Welcome mate! :)
I'm using 7GB right now with 3DS Max, Unreal Ed, Photoshop, and Maya open right now :)
All programs at the same time, hui, that is sweet, but why you have 3DS Max & Maya. Isn't Max better than Maya or am I wrong ? Anyway, I really like your system, hellish & badass performance monster I guess. :)

Just a question, where does your PC stand ? On floor or on a table ? Just curious. :)