Having problems with avatar

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SamD

Hooker with a penis
Nov 1, 2000
Brooklyn
new size limit is 50x50.. it used to be 60x60

ill resize it for you (using Adobe ImageReady2.0 btw):

dtemplar.gif

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
I lost mine too. Old size limit was technically 60x60, with a few exceptions being made.

50x50 kinda sucks, as it seems that 60x60 made all the difference in the world as far as detail. =\

]LoL[Sgt_Sin|PuF

* ]LoL[Wolf`mIRC 8)'s @ jenny
* jentaii`fuck 8)@wolfie
<]LoL[Wolf`mIRC> =)
<BladeRadius> Jen that didnt look right

-
chainsaw.GIF

utcacbutton.gif

SamD

Hooker with a penis
Nov 1, 2000
Brooklyn
yea i guess they limited the filesize as well as the dimensions :(

i took out some frames of animation so it should upload but its not quite as smooth as it used to be, sucks there's little i can do about that:

dtemplar2.gif

_Zd_JOLT1r_

Help needed
Nov 20, 2000
Utrecht
www.zdclan.nl
Well if you read this then I think it can be 60x60:

Use custom avatar
Note: the maximum size of your custom image is 60 by 60 pixels or 15360 bytes (whichever is smaller).

So I dont get it....It works for me.....:D

/GrUnT....

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Maybe they changed something with it. 60*60 is much better. As Wolf said it makes all difference in detail. Just look at mine. It kinds sucks in 50*50 :(

Y

Yellow5

When we first started taking avatar requests the original file size was always 50 x 50. (I should know since I was the one that worked on them all heh) It's not something new, it's just that people starting bending the rules as time went on.

There is a reason we have file size limits, it's not like we're trying to be a-holes about it.

The original 50 x 50 was to keep the forums from losing their look (didnt want to b0rk the left table) and a file size limit is in place to keep people from uploading 3 meg avatars. :)

Anyway, doesn't matter now as someone has changed that to 60 x 60 again.