Have you merged?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Have you Dyed ? Tell us about it !

This is for those of us who haven't temporarily vacated their mortal coil. Just so you don't feel left out.

Have you ever dyed something whether it's clothes, hair or something else ? Were you successful at the process in the short or long term ? If not if you had better information and a proper product would you attempt the experience again ?

I'll fill in my own experience on trying to dye some clothing later with the hope that someone out there knows how to this properly.

Last edited:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I tie-dyed a tshirt in grade school. It was swirly.

I've been considering dying my hair a deep deep Burgundy color, just for the hell of it.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
If dying a t-shirt counts instead of hair then yes i have. Even drew on tie fighters (it was summer camp years ago!). THe techno rockin Star wars happy rainbow t-shirt.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I forgot all about Easter, doh!

What he said.
Ah...1977 was a good year.

oh yeah i've done that too...

and

back in england there was some class we had to do tie-dye... it's lame, it was an attempt by the british education system to embrace African culture.
also had to make fruit salad.

**** it.
It was '75 or '76 for me, and I think the teacher was just a hippy.

Was the fruit salad also part of the African cultural appreciation thing? :con:

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
It was '75 or '76 for me, and I think the teacher was just a hippy.

Was the fruit salad also part of the African cultural appreciation thing? :con:
ok maybe the fruit salad wasn't supposed to be... but that was one dumb class...
do n't know what it was called?

another thing we had to do was make biscuits that would appeal to children, so i made some that were in the shape of Y-fronts :D
teacher didn't like it.

the following year I escaped to france (as a deserter :p )

I've done my hair. Both blue and green (seperate times of course).

I usually dye it black every 4 months or so.

Easter eggs of course, and the apparent required t-shirt in school.

ooohhhhh

I just dyed your top hairs tonight.
Must of been something you said.
It's pink and red and bright.
Some people say the dye is full of lead.

ohhh wohhhooo hooooo!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I've thought about it, but this one was already dyed, so I bought it.

hlt945_450.jpeg

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
Have you lied? Tell us about it!

Have you ever lied to some some whether it's about clothes, hair or something else ? Were you successful at the process in the short or long term ? If not if you had better information and a proper product would you attempt the experience again ?

I'll fill in my own experience on trying to lie to some one later with the hope that someone out there knows how to do this properly.