Happy New Years

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
Merry Christmas... D'oh, I'm over a week late. On a related topic, today I dreamed with a beardy fat ol' fart on a red suit... And I think he was a pimp... "Ho, ho, ho". Oh, yeah, and he had a Coca Cola sticker on his back.

OK, now seriously... HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU MOTHEREFFRS!

And on my entry post, I'd like you to help me with something... Today I had my first m4s7urb4710n of 2011... I have no girls around my parents' basement, so I had to use my hand to make that white stuff pop out. It felt goood... But then something came to me: Over a trillion little Hugos just died on my hands. Am I a killer? Am I gonna go to jail? Am I gonna get banned?

Danja

Mar 16, 2008
Near Toronto (Canada)
Happy New years...

I brought in 2011 with a 20 person, vodka and beer fueled Kinect Boxing tournament, complete with custom made engraved trophy for the winner.

I got to the final match but then my mate's girlfriend beat me...

Best party ever.