Happy Mothers Day

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Anyway everyone wanted to see her squirt some milk... I kindly volunteered as a target. It's not bad stuff, she did it from like a foot away

:eek: WHAT?!! You actually tasted a random friends breastmilk? She got her tits out in front of you all at a party????

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
:eek: WHAT?!! You actually tasted a random friends breastmilk? She got her tits out in front of you all at a party????

Yeah. She wasn't even drinking (she was pregnant obviously), but yeah. That's what happened, after a little bit of hesitance. She was just as stoked about her own lactating as we all were, she was kind of proud of it.

Last edited:

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
It is kinda fascinating to see how the milk comes out etc, but its not something I would care to entertain my friends with, thats just weird. When I was breastfeeding the only person I would want to see my boobs were either my baby or my partner.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I'm gonna' throw my hat into the ring and suggest we make it a good ole' fashioned gang-bang.

then we can place bets on who the father will be.
you know, seeing as to how none of us will use a condom.