Haf yoo sen any of mah calnmahtz?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
sorri mister cleening man! weeez weern't tryin to trix yuu. weez jus invislib0rz, heeeheeeheee!

yuu canz see meeee, yuuu jus wanna beeee meeee!!!!! :D

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I'm gonna do a search on the phrase "0wnz j00" and calculate the percentage of posts that turn up which were written by the Dopefish.

DUX, never met y'all before but ahm pleezd ot maek yuor ackwaintenz. :D

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
I wish I could be invislib0rz when I have the flag on fasink wirls! :D That would be cool! Keep up the good work guys and thanks for making this a safer wirld ;)

LONG LIVE THE DuX CALN!!!!!!

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
Originally posted by I_B_Bangin'
I wish I could be invislib0rz when I have the flag on fasink wirls! :D That would be cool!
Indeed! See the difference:
bluecap.gif
<-- Normal flagcarrier
dux.gif
<-- [DUX] flagcarrier

The advantage is crystal clear! :D

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
I must be one of the oldest PuF member not to have meet them yet :) somebody mail me the link to the first DuX thread please :)

Wekolmm homme boyyeeeeeeez !!!!!!!!! me wissha waz infiseebl0rz to so i cood hnut dann da aibomotz lamazz!!!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.