GunnerX

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GunnerX

2345 Posts
Mar 14, 2000
Canadia
www.gunnerx.com
Tack MoyDoy! Min fitta är skön!!

thefinger.jpg

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
So people are using foreign languages here? I know 0% any Europian languages... so I should use what I know...

ÇÏÇÏÇÏ! ³­ ¹«ÀûÀÌ´Ù! ¸¶ÀÌ ·©±ÍÁö ¿À¿îÁî À¯! ÇÏÇÏÇÏ! :)

¿ÍÆäµå ÀÌÁî ¶óÀÕ! ½º¿þµñ½º ¾Øµå °Å³Ê¿¢½º ¾Æ »çÀ̹ö¸µ! :D

Yes. What I said above is ACTUAL language. On a normal English Win9x machines, it'll show up as garbages. Hehehe... I like using languages people don't know...

I teach my friends my language... and teach them bad words :D

YES, THE GARBLED WORDS ABOVE ARE ACTUAL LANGUAGES, so do not tell me it's fake, or made-up, or something like that, because it's actual language.

Everyone, guess where that's from and if you get it right I'll give you a lollypop! :)

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
That happens when people use langauges which are not part of the ASCII table. Mainly asian languages. Then it's translated to ASCII garbage.
It's NOT kyrillian letters