GUN CONTROL

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tech

Jun 24, 2000
AZ
Visit site
Let me start by saying ,I was a officer in Az for 4 years, many of my friends still are working as peace officers. We are not worried about law abiding citizens w weapons. There are a few people w out records who do straw purchases for criminals,and when caught they should be severly prosecuted as well as any felon caught w a weapon. There are a few rules which would be a good idea such as,a gun safe if u wish to own a weapon,16 hrs min safety training,instant backgound checks(which are standard now)and maybe a recheck every 4 years(which I must have for my ccw Permit).registration of each gun is a bad idea,every country that has it has used it to then confiscate weapons. I have had too many friends or aquantences killed by drunk drivers or just bad drivers and only 1 killed by guns(self infilcted). We need more enforcement of laws for both situations,will u not agree.As long as I am a safe weapon owner u should not have the right to remove weapons from my possesion .

Tech

Jun 24, 2000
AZ
Visit site
Let me start by saying ,I was a officer in Az for 4 years, many of my friends still are working as peace officers. We are not worried about law abiding citizens w weapons. There are a few people w out records who do straw purchases for criminals,and when caught they should be severly prosecuted as well as any felon caught w a weapon. There are a few rules which would be a good idea such as,a gun safe if u wish to own a weapon,16 hrs min safety training,instant backgound checks(which are standard now)and maybe a recheck every 4 years(which I must have for my ccw Permit).registration of each gun is a bad idea,every country that has it has used it to then confiscate weapons. I have had too many friends or aquantences killed by drunk drivers or just bad drivers and only 1 killed by guns(self infilcted). We need more enforcement of laws for both situations,will u not agree.As long as I am a safe weapon owner u should not have the right to remove weapons from my possesion .

Tech

Jun 24, 2000
AZ
Visit site

Tech

Jun 24, 2000
AZ
Visit site

Tech

Jun 24, 2000
AZ
Visit site

Tech

Jun 24, 2000
AZ
Visit site

Tech

Jun 24, 2000
AZ
Visit site

Tech

Jun 24, 2000
AZ
Visit site

Tech

Jun 24, 2000
AZ
Visit site

Azmo

ul+ra l33+
Mar 27, 2000
Netherlands
I think we got a new multiple post record here! Tech, could you delete at least twenty of these posts? :)

Wow, you just more than quadripled your post count! :)

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
:) M-M-M-M-MONSTER-POST-POST-POST :)

I Counted 27 .

freak7.gif

bullet2.gif

-+- I am the SlachterUnit3000 -+-

UY

Preacher
Nov 24, 1999
Austin, Tx.
Visit site
I think Tech made his point ;)

However, looking at the recent posts here it seems we are back to idealistically debating guns again rather than implementing an effective way of controlling guns...and maybe that is impossible to do here in the US..I dunno.
Food for thought though....gun crimes and suicides are committed by people with legit internal mental issues. They have lost hope or are desperate for various reasons. It is here that the root of the boil is and it is only here where real progress can be made. That is why the Bible puts so much emphasis on "mental attitude" sins: hate, jealousy, envy, greed, lust, anger, etc. For it is because of these that :murder, rape, theft, robbery,etc.....come from. They key here is the "mental" aspects or degeneration come first. Find a way to get everybody'd head screwed on right and their respect of others..and the gun crime would go way down.

This country, for all the great it is, is full of non moral and greedy people with little or no love for their fellow man. Life means little to them. If life meant something then they wouldn't take another's.

bullet2.gif

Don't start no $hit and there won't be any. Otherwise I'll DEVIATE from my normal nice self and jump all over your triffling a$s :]
{DvT}UY

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Well stated UY

bullet2.gif

My hemorrohoids are flaring up something fierce from deathmatching all day long. --Cliff Bleszinski, PC Gamer, July 2000

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
hello again :)

I think I have said all there is to say about this topic.
I just want to make a few more points.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>hate, jealousy, envy, greed, lust, anger, etc.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
These are natural emotions, I think. Just like love, excitement, happiness, boredom, etc. Everybody has these, they are what make life interesting, it's just how you handle them which is important, hey... I just found out that I agree about this :) : <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Find a way to get everybody'd head screwed on right and their respect of others..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
This is important.

Second point. I still don't think it is possible to take away the guns from all criminals; but guncontrol will make it a lot more difficult for them to obtain guns (I think Azmo made this point first).

And lastly: Like someone also said before, it will de difficult, and it will take a long time before people start, if ever, realizing the neccesity (sp?) of removing guns from civilized society. Only law enforcement people should be allowed to carry them, because they should be able to defend themselves at all cost.

maybe more later... :)

bullet2.gif

-+- I am the SlachterUnit3000 -+-

[This message has been edited by SlachterUnit3k (edited 07-03-2000).]