Greed, Betrayal and Elimination

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cadaver

Feb 9, 2011
Does they exist? Or at least some variants of them?

I guess you all know the first two, and Elimination is just Deathmatch with rounds: if you finish 1st you get 10pnts, 2nd 6 pnts and 3rd 4 pnts. After 4-5 rounds, the one with most points win.

Cadaver

Feb 9, 2011
Sorry to say it, but I already checked that file browser. It is awesome, but I didn't find any of these gametypes.

Altough there is a Betrayal made by a French guy (sorry, can't remember name), but it isn't the real Betrayal.

Cadaver

Feb 9, 2011
I tried Holy Wars.
Am I the only one who can't figure out why bots can't play?
They just run in the map searching for pickups. Only if I pick up the Halo they kill me, then they return to their search, lol

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Holy Wars is one of the oldest UT mods. Likely it was coded before full understanding of bot behavior was shared among developers.
I could take a look at it if people would like to use it with bots?

Cadaver

Feb 9, 2011
Man, that mod IS awesome.
It's just not like Bazooka Tag, Hunters or other "tag-him".

Please, if you mind, release Holy Wars Update by Gopostal... it would be awesome (imho).

I was like "fuc*, lol" when I saw the Halo on my head, rotfl