Great Tech Tip Article

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Q3 is the only game I would think of buying next to UT that is, but only to enter the game to raz Quakers that UT in better, not that I have been giving UT a big thought in my life but I will buy it to as the prices fall $54.00 is way to high for that game, now if they werer to drop it down to $39.99 I would not mind so much /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif Although I woudn't mind having that Tee shirt they have to offer but dangit they don't accept Discovery whats up with that ??? I got rid of my master card and would not dare have a Visa, Discovery is much better.. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

If you don't like what I have to say, then move on!!!

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>$54.00 is way to high for that game<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! and this is coming from a guy with an Athlon and a pre-ordered v5-6000!

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Well think about it a silicon based disc $1.00 to make people who choose to write game and stick them on $1.00 silicon disc $30.00 if their nice /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

If you don't like what I have to say, then move on!!!